Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Counting Down!

Hi!

Well, this post is going to be about counting down. There are lots of things I'm counting down to:
Christmas=185 days away
My Birthday=216 days away
MIKA's new album= 82 days away!!!
Zoe visiting= 30 days away
End of term= 29 days away!
My tonsillectomy= 22 days away *phew!*

Thats all the things I have to look forward to this year! Obviously there's more, but I can't think of all the exciting things I want to do/look forward to for the rest of 2012 ;)

Recently, my life has actually been pretty boring. Ooooooh, actually I got some new leggings in the weekend! And a phone case! Look at me! I'm rolling in it, totally. Haha. Yeah, other than that, I did find out who the girl in a few of Ed Sheeran's music videos are, it's Nina Nesbitt! She is a greaT singer, and one of her songs is free on iTunes this week. It's really good, and it's called 'Only Love'...

I have decided to walk to school now, EVERY day. Yes, even if it rains! I will just have to suck it up, and put on a coat. It's because I am determined to loose my chubby legs. I'm alright with the rest of my body, but I am AT WAR with these guys! Seriously! The only bit that wont go away if I eat healthily, (which is what I'm doing. Well, trying to do) is these thighs! Grrrrrr!

On friday I did something fun though! I went to an awards ceremony for community awards in Milton Keynes. The Buszy didn't win anything unfortunatly, but I get a certificate for 'Taking Part'. Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that one.... Oh well! Better luck next year! It was a really good night actually, with some great live music. I really enjoyed the band 'Time Well Spent'. Especially as me and my friend know some people in it. The backing/lead singer and guitarist Charles Mellor used to sit next to me in tutor last year. So yeah, I kinda know someone famous! Hehehehehe.

So actually this post wan't really all about counting down but you know,whatever! Y.O.L.O (BTW, I used to say that BEFORE it became famous!) Next week I will let you know how my thigh diet went, if I suck at tie-dying or if I'm a natural, and how my USA flag leggings live up.

Love
Tyger xx



No comments:

Post a Comment